<i gave you my heart but you broke it */> window.defaultStatus=" i give you my heart";
Sunday, June 04, 2006


sad.
tmrw going church teens camp.actually i shld be happy.but thinking of all the PTs make me sad again. I can escape for one wk. den come back I totally die. 2day jenny said she started a bit of her chem PT. I haven't even finished my wgp!! and third wk i've got lots and lots of activities!
MON: guitar
TUES:guitar
WED:go back rps for meet'up
THURS:out at simmy
FRI:out with aunt
SAT:sotonggs outing
SUN:church
I dunoo how i'm going to survive lar pls.
there's still maths PT and chi PT.
gosh.

okaye.
anw, putting aside all tat SAD stuff. camp's at tis NACLI site. some institute. and its HUGE!! hahas. could be fun i guess. and we're having campfire!! i heard.hahas.okaye.maybe not so bad after all..

i said i would change skin tis hols.but reali can't find nice de..dunno how nat found hers...soooo nice larr.must go ask her.hahas. jenny's mad. she's changing blogskins everyDAY! lol.she finished fullhouse le lor.so unfair. i wanna watch but must go slog liao.

o ya.SAD again. nxt wk no badminton training le. coach go watch the aviva open. tink he's got premium tickets. hahas. den i tot he was PLAYING. hahas. so dumb hor..nvm. he say he got alot of frens playing sia...all his proed national team frens.hahas. i also wanna watch!!!
ahh,
reali gtg do work.
ta.


gave my heart */ on 8:20:00 PM